Online Payments made easy!
BridgePay’s WebLINK 3.0 is our hosted payment page. This product allows a merchant to have integrated payment processing to their website, all while being out of scope for PCI.
Here are some of the additional benefits and processing options with WebLINK 3.0:
- Advanced security options
- Card Vaulting or “wallet” capabilities
- EMV and NFC processing for card present transaction
- Templates for quick and easy simple payment page creation
- Email receipt options to both the customer and the merchant
- Custom Reporting capabilities via the BridgePay Gateway
- Custom data fields such as Invoice #, PO #, Account # and Account Types (e.g. Utility, Tax, Permits)
- Step-by-step integration support via the WebLINK 3.0 API documentation
Please be sure to refer to the BridgePay Hardware Compatibility List for EMV device solutions and the BridgePay Processor Certification Matrix for proper EMV processing, if required for card present EMV payment processing.
For developers interested in integrating to WebLINK 3.0, our technical documentation can be found here. The technical documentation will cover the available integration methods using an HTTP POST from the merchant’s website. By choosing either Interactive or DCP Mode (Non-Interactive Mode), WebLINK 3.0 gives you the flexibility to determine which method will best suit your needs.
Here is a breakdown of the two methods of integration:
- Interactive Mode creates a payment page for you in response to an HTTP POST from a web form and hosts it on the BridgePay servers. You can customize the payment page to match your website's branding and data collection needs.
Use Interactive Mode to ensure the merchant is outside of PCI scope and to get up and running quickly when the available template customization features provide enough flexibility for your desired user experience. WebLINK 3.0 also generates and displays a receipt for the transaction within the WebLINK 3.0 interface. After processing the transaction, WebLINK 3.0 returns transaction details and customer information to the merchant.
- In DCP Mode, WebLINK 3.0 works in conjunction with your existing payment page and becomes the conduit to the processor of your choice for transaction processing. DCP Mode operates more like a traditional API in response to HTTP POSTs generated programmatically by a server-side language, such as ASP.net or PHP. WebLINK 3.0 provides no user interface in DCP Mode. Use DCP Mode when you need full control over the user experience beyond that allowed by creating custom templates in Interactive Mode. You are responsible for creating the payment and receipt pages. After processing the transaction, WebLINK 3.0 returns transaction details, customer information, and reference tokens for credits or refunds. In DCP Mode, the merchant is inside the PCI scope.
BridgePay is a proud member with these industry partners: